Yesterday, I wanna login into my hpcloud account and accidentally forgot my password. Then I go to forgot password page and put my email there. Waiting for more than 3 hours, there no confirmation email yet from HPCloud in my Gmail inbox. Try with three times and no result yet. Event spambox still empty. Then I contact HPCloud through their twitter account and contact pages..
Glad, not to long, I got several nice confirmation from HPCloud. It said I have problem with my gmail account and need to whitelisting hpcloud.com email. So, here it is :
Whitelisting email in Gmail
1. Go to “Mail settings” in top left pages.
2. Go to filters and “create new filter”
3. Insert ” @hpcloud ” in “From” form input. eg :
From : @hpcloud
4. Next and done!
5. Back to user reset password page and try again.
6. Check on your filters, you should receive email from hpcloud now.
Don’t hesitate to contact HPcloud if you have problem. They will quick and nicely answer your question.
In the past, I got invitation code from HPCloud to be able register as members